Overview of 3C Meetings
- Assess the attitudes toward change that exist among those involved in your ministry.
- Identify if your congregation is ready to multiply.
- Locate your church on the missional Lifecycle.
Multiplication Theology and Evangelism Philosophy
- Develop a multiplication theology to cast vision to your elders and congregation.
- Develop an evangelism philosophy for your new church or campus.
- Identify a self-imposed deadline on when you will share with your congregation.
Mission Fulfillment and Ministry Design
- Identify whom you are called to reach.
- Evaluate what needs you are called to meet.
- Determine how you will meet those needs. 4 Apply strategies for implementing your multiplication vision.
Ministry Team Formation
- Reaffirm that serving with others (team ministry) is the model Jesus used.
- Emphasize the importance of gift-oriented ministry.
- Prepare you to identify and recruit specific team members you need to accomplish your mission.
- Highlight how essential prayer is and help you mobilize prayer support.
Launch Team and Action List
- Understand why people connect and partner with a startup vision.
- Evaluate how to capitalize on your team’s strengths.
- Assess how people respond to your leadership and influence.
- Develop a visionary Launch Team Information Packet.
- Describe your financial values and examine them according to a biblical ideology.
- Apply your growing knowledge of budget allocation.
- Develop a financial strategy which will support your vision.
- Formulate a working budget.
- Draft a fund raising letter.
The Plan Pt. 1 - Vision
- Articulate the specific vision that God has for your congregation.
The Plan Pt. 2 - Strategy
- Write a working strategic plan for your multiplication strategy.